Monday, February 13, 2012

Sunday Evening Ramblings

Ok, so I was supposed to post this yesterday but I got busy and totally forgot about it.. so here ya go!


Yes it is Sunday evening and I haven't done a rambling post in quiet a while. I'm sure that I could every Sunday but sometimes I don't have time or just don't feel like doing it (I know I'm a slacker...)

Let's see... since my last post I said that I was going to post pictures of K's room when I got it finished... I'm still waiting to get it finished haha! I just don't have very much motivation when it comes to organizing these days and I don't know why. I guess my nesting spell is gone.. So one of these days I will get pictures up.

I've been moved up to having doctor's appointments once a week now, on Mondays. I drive to Marathon for them which is nice, it's closer than driving to Alpine. He said this coming Monday that he would check things and give me a rough estimate as to when I might deliver. (Nothing was really exciting enough to share haha so maybe next week (: ) Thank the Lord! I'm so ready to be unpregnant right now. Besides the constant drowsiness, I ache.. My back, hips, belly.. I guess I'm just getting ready for the K but I'm ready to not ache anymore. The tiredness I can handle for right now, as I'm sure it will stay the same or get worse.Not to mention, K constantly has his feet in my ribs.. making it hard to breath! And... I did something to one of my ribs, I don't know what, but it hurts constantly and I have trouble breathing. Especially when I'm sitting or laying down and have to get up. According to my schedule, Tuesday I will be 37 weeks along, but according to my doctor, I will be 36, so hopefully only a month or less to go! Woo hoo!

What else... This week has kind of been a weird week for me.. with mood swings.  But I won't get into that, only because T likes to read my posts and I'm sure he has had enough of them :)

I finally got registered for that online college I mentioned all those weeks or months ago. It's going to be a pretty cool deal I think. I was able to have 4 or my previous college courses transferred which was nice. (I don't have to take algebra again!!) And I signed up for one class, English, just to get the feel of things and see how much I will be able to handle when K gets here.

My parents are in California this week, (without me and T) We wanted to go this year so bad and probably could have but we thought it would be best to stay here, considering how close I am. Maybe next year.

I think that is all that is happening down here in this part of the world. Until next time! Peace!

2 comments:

  1. I know how annoying it is not to be able to breathe. It should get better when he drops. Your carrying high like I did, and I can defiantly sympathize! Hang in there! I know it seems like its still an eternity away.... believe me! But it really won't be too much longer and you'll be done! :) Rest, and drink lots and lots of water! If I were closer I'd come help finish his room. But its not a big deal, he won't care! My kids' rooms were never 'finished' until I moved them in there after a few months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you look as if you could be preggy forever! Ha, I know what it's like to be told that too, and I didn't feel that way, either. ;) Hang in there, you are in the home stretch now! (Yes, as Jenn said, it seems forever still.)

    If I can do anything at all, I'd be more than glad to! Let me know! :)

    Yay for college stuff, will pray that it works out well!!

    ReplyDelete