1. T applied for a job, (shuuuushhh though, keep it on the down low please,) and the guy wants to met with him, in a couple of weeks...
- I want so badly to start packing my house, even though it's not for sure yet. I've already starting acquiring boxes, cleaning out closets, and throwing useless trash out.
- On the other hand, I want to re-organize my house, but whats the point if there is a move in our future?
- My mother said I'm nesting.. big time.
- So far, his room consists of a dresser, futon, and the saddle I won last year. Not very baby friendly if you ask me.
- There are boxes, some empty and some full of my old baby books, toys, blankets etc, stacked against one wall and in the closet. Oh, and our hunting bows, my "hobby" items, and tubs of stuff my mother keeps giving me.
- I have all these cute ideas that I want to do to decorate his room! But nothing to decorate with yet.
- I'm nearly 32 weeks along, and not very big but my back and hips kill me all day long!
- The last couple of days I've had some weird bug going on which hasn't been very fun, at all. The first day my stomach hurt all day long, as did my back. Then that night I got a bad headache and a fever. But the next day it was gone, except for my stomach hurting. I have no idea whats going on.
- I'm tired of not being able to bend over and pick things up like I used to. My husband thinks it's funny to put things on the floor nowadays... mostly my favorite snack or something I was fixing to grab.
- Oh yea, and I'm just excited to get to met him!
I guess I should stop "nesting" and start thinking about something to cook for supper. Thanks for listening to my rambling about!