Sunday, February 19, 2012

K's Nursery

Is it bad that we decided not to go to church this morning? We are pretty avid church goers and today we just wanted to sleep in, stay home, and vege out. We will be going next weekend though.

I finally got K's nursery picked up, but I haven't finished the projects I wanted to. I did get his curtains done and I don't know if I'm happy with them. Oh well, they are alright for my first set.




Its not much of a kids room, but I'm sure as K gets older there will be more toys and such in the room. My dad told me it looks cozy and inviting so that's good. I left the futon in there in case I end up sleeping in there with him!

Since I don't really have a due date that I'm set on, because they keep changing it, I'm saying that I have anywhere from 10-25 days left. I have had dreams that he will be a leap year baby, and my doctor says I'm due on the 15th of March. It has been the 13th, the 10th, and the 6th.. So you can see why I'm not set on one date :)

In other news, I'm finally enrolled in that online college that I've talked about and I've started my first class: English. I say started, but I'm still waiting on my book to get here. Actually it's in town at the post office, I just have to go get it! I think it will be a good thing and I'm kind of excited about it!

Well Ya'll have a great Sunday! I know we will :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow! it is Beautiful. Those curtains are amazing :P
    Good luck with you course.
    Neighgirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was wondering where you two were, and hoped all was okay! :)
    Love his room, the curtains look great, and it looks really cozy!

    Hope the online classes go well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks great! And I love the curtains, good job!

    ReplyDelete