Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Real Quick!

Awwhaha! I just had to share! Yesterday marked 20 weeks for me, and this morning I woke up to the little one kicking me pretty good and I saw my belly move! It was so exciting! :)

I should contain myself, but I get easily excited about such things! Lately the little one has been doing acrobatics in my belly, moving all over the place and kicking like crazy! T finally got to feel it kick the other day, made him all giggly if you can believe that! :) I can't wait for Novemeber to get here, so we can finally find out what we are having!

Oh, I also thought you might like an update on my aunt. She is doing much better now, still laid up in bed in Colorado but I talked to her on the phone the other day and you couldn't even tell that something was wrong. She has a bladder infection that they are trying to get under control then they are going to try and send her home to Friona. Thank you for all the prayers that have been sent her way! :)

Ok, I have Christmas presents to work on, since I dont' have to motivation to do anything else haha! Ya'll have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Awww. How sweet. November is almost here!

    ~M~

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! We were just talking about that! Lol! I can't wait to see if I'm getting a niece or nephew!!!!!

    ReplyDelete