Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday Evening Rambllings

Well it's Sunday evening, and T and I are just chillin, watching movies and visiting. I went to church this morning and had a wonderful pot luck dinner with everyone at church. I like going to church, even though I have to go by myself. Sometimes I can make for a long day and then I'm tired when I get home, but that's what Sunday evenings are for! Poor T had to get up and go to work this morning though, but luckily he was home by dinner.

Did everyone know about the end of daylight savings? Because I sure didn't... I was glad I called my mother this morning and found out that I was going to be an hour early to church! I guess that's what happens when you live in the middle of no where and don't talk to very many people (which I love by the way!) But it's all good now! The clocks are set back and life can go on.. maybe! Ha! T's boss won't change his time, so the ranch is still set an hour ahead. Makes me laugh because if you think about it, he is losing an extra hour of work out his already tired men! :)

Anyways, tomorrow I have my monthly doctors appointment. This appointment has been much waited upon, mainly because the doc is supposed to order an ultrasound so we can find out what we are having! Finally! And.. it's just like me, but in my book that has informed me more about pregnancy than anyone I've talked too (No offense mom!) it says that there is a window of time to find out what the sex is (16 to 22 weeks) and I'm right at the end of the window! If the baby gets to big then there is not enough room for the UT to see what it is. So I'm slightly freaking out. If I have any say in it, then hopefully Wednesday we will be finding out if we are having a little miss or a little mr. I can't wait! Oh, and T is coming with me! He says he doesn't care what his boss says, This is important!! Is it not?

Well, that is all the rambling I have for today. I rearranged my living room this past week and I have to finish picking up the pile of stuff thats found it's stuff on the floor. Not to mention my kitchen needs cleaning... again. Oh and supper needs cooked, I was thinking green Chile enchiladas! Adios ya'll! :)

3 comments:

  1. Back when we were day working around alot, one of the boss's we had day work for did the "I'm not changing the time, til we finish!" I seriously don't get it!! Oh well.

    I enjoyed our visit at church today!!
    Your lookin' good!! Yay for finding out what you guys are having! Can't wait to hear!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH! We have to wait until Wednesday? Geeeez! ;)

    Oh, and I had and u/s at 30 weeks and we could still see. I had had one at 16 weeks also, and she thought it was a girl. And it was confirmed at the 2nd one. But I would imagine it would depend on the size of the baby at the time too. P was still pretty small.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, I really enjoyed our visit too! :)
    Jenn, they told me not to get my hopes up because it depends on what position the baby is in to see what it is! I hope it copperates! The doc measured it's head yesterday and said that it's 2 inches in diameter, thats pretty tiny! :)

    ReplyDelete