Thursday, April 25, 2013

Spring Works

 
Roping out horses!

 
The gather

 
I was sent up on the ridge, what a great view!

 
Sortin' out bulls

 
And the dry's

 
Branding Time!

 
Nice Shot!

 
Brother-in-laws

 
Swingin'

 
Draggin'

 
 

 
The ground crew

 
Lunch Time!
 
 
Did ya'll like that? It was short an' sweet because I'm so very tired after just 2 days of helping on the works. My poor hubby has been at it for 2 weeks now, tomorrow is the last day though.
 
I feel very privileged to have gotten to help out, it was a nice to be around a crew who aren't women haters.. awhemm.
 
I did have to ride ramuda horses, which, just between me and you, if I never have to ride those horses again that will be just dandy with me. The first one, Juroo, liked to prance ALL THE TIME! And the second one, Gus the white whale.. well, I could barely get my saddle on him he was so big, hence his name.
 
Well, I'm headed to bed now, have a rodeo tomorrow evening that I need my rest for!


8 comments:

  1. love the view from the ridge. Do you compete in rodeos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots, gal! Glad they let you go, fun stuff!

    Hope your rodeo goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great pictures! And I bet you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the pictures! Glad you got to help. HAve a wonderful time at the rodeo and hope yall do good!

    ~M~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures, thanks for sharing. What great views!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Great Pics!! I just found your blog and it looks very interesting and I look forward to following it!

    Erin
    http://diariesfromthedirtroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete